Steps By Step guide to perform data analysis with NetDMF data in Paraview3
Revision as of 13:24, 29 April 2010 by Aashish.chaudhary
- Load the required plugins. You will need NetDMFPlugin.
- Open file via File->Open dialog. NOTE: DO NOT OPEN THE FILE via File->Recent Files in ParaView. It wont give you the option to pick one reader out of many readers capable of reading NetDMF file.
- Since now there are two readers that are associated with NetDMF xmn extension. A select dialog will pop up asking to choose one of the reader.
- Select NetDMF files (Data Analysis)
- Next you will see on the left a panel just like shown below. Enter Delta Interval value as you prefer.
- Here I chose interval value 1.0. Hit 'Apply'. A spreadsheet view will show up with the values.
- To plot a graph. Go to Filters->Alphabetical. Select Plot Data
- Hit Apply. The view would look like shows below.